Thursday, July 15, 2010

Social Media and moi!


At the beginning of this year, I began consulting and working with the fine people at RCC Institute of Technology as their Social Media Co-ordinator. Here I developed social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter for the Academy of Design at RCCIT, the Toronto Film School and specifically for RCC Institute of Technology based programs. In these pages, I post relevant information regarding the school, informative insight into the lives of inspiring alumni and updates on upcoming events.

Through this whole project, I have contacted countless alumni in such fields as Magazine Production, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Computer Engineering, Graphic and Web design and photography and conducted interviews to be edited and then viewed by the dedicated followers of our social media sites and website. These interviews hope to inspire current students and uplift them on their long nights of work.. we hope it gives them a look into what may be and what can be with some hard work and determination. Also, this project hopes to attract perspective students and inspire them to follow their dreams.

Alongside this fun project, I also brainstorm and carry through enticing contests and programs to keep followers intrigued and involved, heighten our brand and allow our pages to be a platform of all that is endlessly creative, and all that is RCCIT.

As days go on, I continue to present creative ideas and concepts to the wonderfully supportive faculty at RCCIT. Everyday I connect with people in various industries that inspire me on my everyday journey. A totally score of a gig, and I am so appreciative for this opportunity.

Stay tuned.. this August I start the social media for FGI Toronto Division! YAY

Join us on fb and twitter!

RCC Institute of Technology:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131303536895332&ref=ts


Academy of Design at RCCIT:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109010179144683&ref=ts


Toronto Film School:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=103484876368459&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment