Saturday, July 17, 2010

She does the yoga for she does the city

Yes, I committed myself to 30 days of intense hot yoga (Bikram, to be exact) for a shedoesthecity.com piece. After being bombarded with status updates on both twitter and facebook newsfeeds, I needed to understand why every last person on earth was determined to put themselves through this. Besides the intense heat.. how did people even have the time?

Well, after 30 days of the life of a yogi, I feel amazing. Although it would be a lie to say I went to every class religiously... it is a lie I am willing to stick by. Of the classes I did take, I loved it!! The rewards to your body, mind and soul are worth the intense heat and time devotion.

Give it a try... your body will thank you (and so will those jeans you bought that one time, you know the ones... ).

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment