Thursday, July 15, 2010

Traveling Walbury






Early 2009, I moved to London, England to pursue personal exploration, travels, continuing education and well... to live in London because it is pretty amazing.

I studied Creative Writing at London's City University, travelled to Barcelona, Cape Verde, Italy, Paris and wandered aimlessly around the London streets.

While in London I continued to contribute to onlines' like Woman.ca, Cliquemagazine.com and began conducting interviews for Fault Magazine. Also, I entered a Poetry Rivals contest and of 7,000 entries was one of the top 100 chosen to be published in Fall 2009 Power of Pen.

Links:

So all in all, I hovered over pieces of art in Saatchi and Whitecube, listen to literary greats speak in my local book shop, travelled, shopped (too much, obviously), ate (too much, obviously) and have landmark memories to last a lifetime.

Thanks London, and see you soon (obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment