Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New album out in September.. I am already in line

Interpol. Last night. Koolhaus. Were you there? I was.

I was the girl swaying the back corner of the crowd, squished in between a pack of fist pumping geeks from a suburb (I'm from a suburb, so I had a soft spot for them) and a guy with one of those sweating conditions you need meds for. The crowd oozed with 9-5ers, out for a night of good music by that band they have on repeat in their Jeep Liberty's. Interpol brought out an interesting crowd into the Koolhaus last night, so while the band stood still on stage singing tracks exactly from my iPod, I was content watching the crowd instead. Black socks with sneakers.. check! Plaid shirts with cargo shorts... check! Skinny pants with dress shoes... check!

Interpol did NOT disappoint. They made the whole ordeal with my car breaking down afterwards, ALMOST worth it. (A moment of silence for my Chevy Malibu please...)

Playing a few tracks from their upcoming album set for Fall '10, Interpol heighened their signature sound and made us cheer for the newbies as we would have for the favourites.

Come September, go out and get their new album... a great car ride cd. His monotone voice is soothing, and the musical genius of every song keeps you interested.

News About # 4

The month of September; summer ends, classes begin. The coming of a new season is in the air as autumn approaches. A time of year when the natural world slips into a slumber, and Interpol releases it’s fourth studio recording. The self titled, self produced, long-player will be available world wide in mid September. We can’t wait to share our new effort with all of you. We’ve just announced some shows and we look forward to see you soon in your neck of the woods.

Kindly,
Interpol



Fav Interpol tracks from me to you:


No comments:

Post a Comment